- Bangladesh diaries: tales of a trainee tiger conservationist
- Okapi camera-trapping
- Introducing the Tiger Team
- The big picture of tiger conservation
- Visiting my Chagossian heritage – Yannick Mandarin
- Bulletin ZSL Cameroon July-September, 2013
- Poaching Across The Generations
- Black Rhino Expedition in Zambia Part 2 (Elephants at lunch!)
- Black Rhino Expedition in Zambia Part 1 (Hyenas in the kitchen!)
- A Farewell from the Tobago Expedition 2013 Team
- Jack: thank you for sharing. I am a keen follower of the...
- NGALAGOU Charles: fauna conservation in our country has a long way ...
- Rob van Loon: Interesting project,the best of luck in conserving...
- Jo: Mangroves are also important fish nurseries....
- Darshan Patel: Exciting stuff! All the best in saving the okapi -...
Wildlife Wood Project Cameroon
Bulletin ZSL Cameroon July-September, 2013
We’re very excited to announce that the 3rd edition of the Bulletin ZSL Cameroon is now out and ready for you guys! Read about ZSL’s work with the palm oil industry and how we’re working towards sustainable practices. Or learn about SMART meeting cybertracking! Bulletin july to sept 2013 english v3
Bulletin ZSL Cameroon April-June, 2013
The 2nd edition of the Bulletin ZSL Cameroon for your reading pleasure! Read more about the SMART program that can help managers fight poaching, using science to assess the distribution of the forest elephant, and how the motorbike is a new tool to help poachers access the forest.
On the road again
This month, the Wildlife Wood Project spent almost two weeks in the field working closely with certain communities. Our partner NGO, Association de Terre et Vie (ASTEVI), has been working with the ZSL since 2009 on general outreach and communications. This year, with the development of a community surveillance network that will implicate communities in [...]
Oldies but goodies
Approximately four years ago, ZSL was able to capture a lot of data proving that the forest is, indeed, teeming with wildlife! Here we revisit some photos taken by our camera traps to discuss wildlife management challenges and possibilities in Cameroon.
ZSL Cameroon Wildlife Wood Project Bulletin (January to March 2013)
We invite you to read our first ever ZSL Cameroon Wildlife Wood Project Bulletin. The bulletin provides a detailed description of our goals of the work we are doing on the ground, as well as the global vision for the project. This bulletin covers January to March, 2013, and we hope you enjoy learning more [...]