- Bangladesh diaries: tales of a trainee tiger conservationist
- Okapi camera-trapping
- Introducing the Tiger Team
- The big picture of tiger conservation
- Visiting my Chagossian heritage – Yannick Mandarin
- Bulletin ZSL Cameroon July-September, 2013
- Poaching Across The Generations
- Black Rhino Expedition in Zambia Part 2 (Elephants at lunch!)
- Black Rhino Expedition in Zambia Part 1 (Hyenas in the kitchen!)
- A Farewell from the Tobago Expedition 2013 Team
- Jack: thank you for sharing. I am a keen follower of the...
- NGALAGOU Charles: fauna conservation in our country has a long way ...
- Rob van Loon: Interesting project,the best of luck in conserving...
- Jo: Mangroves are also important fish nurseries....
- Darshan Patel: Exciting stuff! All the best in saving the okapi -...
Tsaobis Baboon Project 2010
BABOON NEWS UPDATE!
14th July 2010 Tomorrow is the start of our week long mid-season break. Apologies for the lack of baboon news over the last few weeks but life here has been hectic! We’re all somewhat amazed that 11 weeks has passed since we arrived. There’s only one was to describe the last few weeks: a baby-fest. [...]
Troop News 2010
22nd May 2010 A baboon census update! Harry and his teams found both the baboon troops about a week ago. This meant that I got to do the censuses, which was fun, and a little sad… The following information will only be of any interest to the neon awesome vollies of last year and any [...]
13th May 2010 Eight days after landing in Namibia we finally have the whole field team and all the kit at the field site! In this time AJ and I have driven a combined total of 1150km, burning more fuel than I care to calculate, collecting tonnes of kit, mountains of food and six keen [...]