- Bangladesh diaries: tales of a trainee tiger conservationist
- Okapi camera-trapping
- Introducing the Tiger Team
- The big picture of tiger conservation
- Visiting my Chagossian heritage – Yannick Mandarin
- In search of the Mangarahara cichlid
- Guns and caterpillars. Too much of one, too few of the other.
- Bulletin ZSL Cameroon July-September, 2013
- Poaching Across The Generations
- Black Rhino Expedition in Zambia Part 2 (Elephants at lunch!)
- Jack: thank you for sharing. I am a keen follower of the...
- NGALAGOU Charles: fauna conservation in our country has a long way ...
- Rob van Loon: Interesting project,the best of luck in conserving...
- Jo: Mangroves are also important fish nurseries....
- Darshan Patel: Exciting stuff! All the best in saving the okapi -...
Rhinos in Nepal
Back again from the Nepali jungle!
Just as I was thinking that this traditional mud-hut hamlet was rather quiet, it all got very lively for an enormous festival – Maghi Mela. This year, the local Maoists decided to make this traditional Tharu festival into something different and managed to entice Nepal’s new Maoist Prime Minister along. This was big news here, [...]
Happy Christmas from Nepal!
It doesn’t feel very Christmassy in the middle of the Nepali jungle; most people here are Hindus so there aren’t any big celebrations planned. But the weather has turned suitably Christmassy – it’s COLD! Yes, I know a cold jungle sounds unlikely. But it’s actually quite chilly here, made colder by living in mud [...]
Hello from Nepal
I’m writing this for you in the pitch black night by candle light as the electricity has gone. Outside I can hear the creaking of crickets, rasping of grasshoppers and occasional croak of a frog – all the night time jungle noises. I’ve just arrived in Bardia National Park in the South of Nepal, and [...]